Welcome to our website. (When we say “we,” we mean Red Setter and when we say “our website,” we mean the Red Setter website.) We want you to enjoy your experience. Please understand that your use of our website is subject to these terms and conditions.
1. Your agreement. By accessing, using, browsing or linking to our website in any manner, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Use of our website. We put information on our website for your information only. While we do our best to make sure that the information is accurate, we can’t guarantee that the information is accurate, complete or reliable. For example, images on our website are representative of the time at which they are taken; subsequent renovations or changes to the property may render certain images outdated. You are solely responsible for evaluating the information provided on our website and any actions that you take based upon that information are at completely at your own risk. Thus, we are not responsible for any liability or damages arising out of use of our website.
3. Our website content. We own or have rights to use the content on our website, including articles, copy, graphics, and images. These are protected by copyright. You can make a copy for your own personal, non-commercial use, but you do not have the right to reproduce, distribute, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, alter, transmit, sell or create derivate works of any part of this website or its content. Our website also contain U.S. trademarks. The trademarks belong to their respective owners. Use of our website does not carry with it the right to use any of these trademarks.
We may contact you about the service you received from Red Setter, your experience in using our website, or to make you certain promotional offers. We may also use the contact information you provide to respond to your questions. However, if you don’t want us to contact you for any of these purposes, just let us know and we will delete your contact information from our database.
5. Your actions. We reserve the right to remove from our website or disable any links that infringe or contain infringing or offensive or inappropriate content. In addition, we reserve the right to limit your ability to use our website, including terminating your ability to do so, if you violate these terms and conditions, provide us with false information, or for any other reason within our discretion.
6. Amendment. We may amend these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Red Setter, Arizona’s Riverside Retreat